Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm THAT Cheap!

My friend Amber pinned a site on Pinterest yesterday, that I just had to share. Did you know that if you scratch or break a Disney DVD or Blue-ray disk, that they'll replace it for a nominal fee? It's true! This would've been great to know a few years ago, when we were visiting my BFF and her son brought his favorite movie down to her... in 2 pieces. Ouch! Need a replacement? Lisa over at Gourmified dishes the how to. Thanks, Lisa! And thanks to Amber for pinning!

Every so often, my friend Chelle out does herself. I got a brief email from her a couple of days ago entitled, "I'm THAT cheap"-- it was the only hook I needed. :)

After Christmas, when stores were getting rid of their Christmas candy, Chelle snatched up some bags of M&Ms and put her mind to work. She says she started with 2, but somehow only managed to have one and a half bags to work with... not real sure how that happened.


She actually sorted them: red & green-- for Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day. Now that Valentine's Day is lurking around the corner (if you care, you do know it's Tuesday, right?), she has just finished making cookies with red M&Ms in them... because she's brilliant like that!

It truly is the little things that people do to save money that make me excited and saving money on Disney DVDs and candy are no exceptions. I am truly THAT cheap and would indeed stoop to both of these levels. Congratulations to both of you, for making me smile! Save on, friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment