Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Doll Hair & Other Madness

If you have a little girl who has oodles of dolls with hair that just, well for lack of a better phrase, a red, hot mess?

We do! I'm doing good to style my own locks and brush the knots & lumps out of my child's hair. I definitely didn't go to baby doll hair school, nor did I get a degree in doll hair up-do's. However, if you're the MOTY (Mom of the year, which I gave up running for years ago), you've probably already mastered today's topic and can stop reading right now. That said, if you're a doll hair ding-dong, like me, read on.

A friend posted on Pinterest yesterday a site that shows how one mom transformed her daughter's favorite baby doll's hair & made it appear "new" again, not the red, hot, painfully tangled and matted mess that I usually find baby dolls in around our house. If you want to give the baby dolls in your house a make-over, jump on over to Cookie & Claire


Are you a teacher-- regardless of setting? You can go here & sign up to receive a free trial issue of a Scholastic magazine!

Tide Official Site

Tide has samples of their new PODS to give away! Go here to get yours!


IHOP National Pancake Day, February 28, 2012
 
Last, but not least, especially if you're hungry! Today (2/28/12) is National Pancake Day and IHOP is giving away free shortstacks. HOP on in there (pun intended) and getchu some! Happy Tuesday and save on, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment