Monday, December 5, 2011

I've Got A New Look!!

Welcome, friends! Same site, different look.

I owe 2 people big, fat, mad props for my blog's new digs! First, to my BFF, Mandi. This year, I hit a significant milestone, birthday speaking. Have you ever known someone who is just a really good gift giver? Someone who just thinks of things for gifts that you just go, "why didn't I think of that?" That's Mandi. She always has cool gift ideas and this year, it was a blog make-over. Who knew there even was such a thing! Regardless, I love it and hope you do, too. The second person that gets mad props from the new look is Danielle Moss.
Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography
She's the brain-trust behind the make-over. Atta girl, Danielle! Thank you so much for being so very patient with me! :)

I hope you enjoy the new look! If you're new, check out some of the archived posts. I do hope you'll stick around and come back often! See ya soon and save on, friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment