Saturday, November 26, 2011

Feed It Forward

I get emails periodically from Restaurant.com. Recently, I have gotten where they are offering $25 gift certificates for $2 to local restaurants (no chains on this site!), which is a great deal in & of itself... and then I got the most recent email.

Angels singing, harps playing, & such...

Right now, Restaurant.com is offering FREE $10 gift certificates in their Feed It Forward program.
Are you kidding me?? You enter the email addresses or Facebook names of said recipients (up to 40 a day, until December 25th) and you send them a $10 gift certificate for free. No joke. As soon as I sent some of my dearly beloveds these a couple of days ago, I immediately started getting texts and emails either thanking me or saying, "is this a joke?" No, no joke. Just spreading the love I have for my home-skillets.

Yesterday, I tried to send one to myself (I mean, love your neighbor as you love yourself, right?), but the spam filter at my school snatched it up like the last piece of pecan pie. Daggum you, spam filter!! So, to thwart the filter, I sent one to Financial Guy.
So get busy! Spread some holiday cheer and show your friends how much you love them by giving them FREE $10 GC's! Happy holidays and save on, friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment