Thursday, September 29, 2011

Do Your Shoes Have Swagger?

Okay, so I'm a slacker. It's been a while and I'm dreadfully sorry. Ever feel like you're caught in a whirlpool or potential vortex of craziness? I almost feel as if when you look up vortex in the dictionary, that a picture of my family will appear and the definition will read something like this: immense craziness amid a plethora of offspring, coupled with seemingly never-ending work responsibilities, and an abundance of extra-curricular activities to ensure the offspring as well-rounded. Would the definition of your family be similar or is this madness reserved just for moi?

I saw this today & was so excited I knew I had to share it! Restaurant.com is having a 90% off sale TODAY ONLY!! Go here to get yours TODAY!! You can get a $25 gift certificate for as little as $1 to lots of restaurants in a variety of cities. Planning a trip? Find GCs in the city you're visiting & save a bundle! :)

The other day, I needed to purchase shoes for the twins you know I'm not about paying full price for anything if I can keep from it. That said, I decided I would cash in my Swagbucks to get said shoes for the Wondertwins. I learned a lesson from this purchase that I thought I would share with you.

Build up your swagbucks for a larger purchase, but cash in your swagbucks earlier than you anticipate needing them. Why? Because you can only earn up to 5 of the same gift in the same given month and it takes up to a week for e-gift cards to post to your account. I had enough points earned for 7 $5 Amazon.com gift cards, but could only purchase 5 during the same month. I was able to get 2 pairs of Teva sandals for the twins and spent $5 out of pocket for them-- which is pretty good, I think! :)

If you're sitting there scratching your head wondering what a swagbuck is and why you'd cash it in, you need to hop over here to get the skinny on using Swagbucks as your search engine of choice to earn prizes-- not Google (or heaven only knows what else you might use!). Start swaggin' and your shoes could have swagger, too! :)

Have a great week and save on, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment