Wednesday, July 20, 2011

You Don't Know Woot!

...Or do you? Do you Woot!? --and I'm not talking about the sound you might make after finding a great deal. The first time I ever heard about this site, I honestly thought it was a joke. However, it's not a joke and great deals can be had over there! Woot.com offers a deal of the day and most often, it's on something electronic. I'm not a gadget-y person, so many times I look at the deal of the day and think, "that's pretty cool", but that's about as far as it goes. I have friends that totally speak Woot, however, and they swear by it.

My friend Kristina sent me a link yesterday that anyone with babies (or grandbabies, or just friends of people with babies) should jump on.  Go here to get a FREE (shipping and everything) sample of Huggies diapers. The offer doesn't specify, but I'm only assuming this is a 2 or 3 sample pack, not an entire box full. Regardless, diapers are nearly a quarter each (before coups, naturally) and if you can get $0.50 worth for free, then get to it! For my friend Jason, who is expecting a two-headed monster any day now, this will cut the anxiety parents feel when they change their little precious' diaper, only to have Precious relieve themselves again, before the diaper is even fastened. In the words of my friend Catherine, "I might as well throw 2 quarters in the toilet and flush 'em!" :)

Get yourself on over to Woot, periodically and see what all the wooting's about. You might just be glad you did! Happy Tuesday! Save on, friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment